Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Double F5!

So, Refresh 2 went off tonight. Increase in attendance, bunches of faces from the last time, a bunch of new faces, everyone very excited. I had to stand up and speak, so obviously I picked the far corner (behind the camera! HAH, in your face James/James/Dan/Aaron -- no facetime for me!) and went into a random esoteric spiel about the things I truly believe Refresh is going to kick ass for. Hopefully, of course, it made a lick of sense to anyone else in the damned room.

There was a bit more of a "commercial, we're here to solicit" feel to this one -- as far as the dialog and "who am I" bits. Not sure where that's headed, but hey, if that's what the folks want, that's what'll happen.

I have about 45 mins worth of footage I'm capturing tonight, I'll edit that and up to vSocial and post 'em here.

Fun stuff, and fun times!

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home